Making the World a Better Place-Donald H. DeForge, VMD-Milford Veterinary Hospital-www.MilfordVeterinaryHospitalofCT.com

www.MilfordVeterinaryHospitalofCT.com
Dr. Don DeForge
Milford Veterinary Hospital
Silver Sands Veterinary Urgent Care
17 Seemans Lane
Milford, CT 06460
203-877-3221
DoctorDeForge@yahoo.com
16Sept2017

Making the World A Better Place



Image result for Picture of Dr. Leo Buscaglia

"I, in turn, am inspired by other people. You can't imagine the joy I feel when I hear that something I've said or done or written has helped others to regain their sense of dignity, to motivate them to develop their unique potential, to encourage them to reach out to others in love."  Dr. Leo Buscaglia

It is 2017.  We have a dictator in North Korea ready to blow-up the world.  We have right v. left in the political arena hating each other.  We have a new President that the left is attempting to destroy before he finishes his first year in office.  We have a candidate for President that lost a national election spending time on the media circuit destroying the President of the United States. There is racial tension and police are targeted as "pigs!"
There are police that should not wear the uniform but there are also police that lay down their lives to protect us all from the violence of a violent world.  Terrorists are blowing innocents up and chanting death to America.
Where have we gone wrong?

My special friend Leo Buscaglia who has left this world had the answer.  Not many listened.  I do miss him very much.  Read what he wrote about "Starting Each Day!"

A Start by Dr. Leo Buscaglia

Each day, I promise myself not to try to solve all my life problems at once -- nor shall I expect you to do so;

Starting each day, I shall try to learn something new about me and about you and about the world I live in, so that I may continue to experience all things as if they had been newly born;

Starting each day, I shall remember to communicate my joy as well as my despair, so that we can know each other better;

Starting each day, I shall remind myself to really listen to you and to try to hear your point of view and to discover the least-threatening way of giving you mine, remembering that we are both growing and changing in a hundred different ways;

Starting each day, I shall remind myself that I am a human being and not demand perfection of you until I am perfect, so you're safe;

Starting each day, I shall try to be more aware of the beautiful things in our world -- I'll look at the flowers, I'll look at the birds, I'll look at the children, I'll feel the cool breezes, I'll eat good food -- and I'll share these things with you;

Starting each day, I shall remind myself to reach out and touch you, gently, with my words, my eyes and with my fingers, because I don't want to miss feeling you;

Starting each day, I shall dedicate myself again to the process of being a lover -- and then see what happens;

You know, I'm really convinced that if you were to define love, the only word big enough to engulf it all would be "Life" -- LOVE IS LIFE -- in all its aspects ... And if you miss love, you miss life !

Please don't ! 

Questions or Comments: E-Mail DoctorDeForge@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat Stomatitis Unwrapped-#DonaldHDeForgeVMD-Fellow of the Academy of Veterinary Dentistry

Safety in Pet Anesthesia-Dr. Don DeForge

Milford Mobile Vet Tip-Toxocara-Roundworm-Intestinal Worm-Zoonosis #Dr. Don DeForge