Milford Mobile Vet Tip of the Day-Donald H. DeForge, VMD-----IMAGINE AND BELIEVE!

Milford Veterinary Hospital at Silver Sands Veterinary
Donald H. DeForge, VMD
Milford Veterinary Hospital-our on-site General Practice of Compassionate Companion Car
www.MilfordVeterinaryHospitalofCT.com
Silver Sands Veterinary Urgent Care
www.SilverSandsVeterinary.com
NEW! MILFORD MOBILE VET-Dr. DeForge's new Mobile House Call Practice centered in New Haven Country and Fairfield County, Connecticut
Visit and learn about this new Milford Mobile Vet practice at:
www.SilverSandsVeterinary.com



Imagine 
John Lennon
1975


Image result for pICTURE OF DOG AND CHILD PRAYING TOGETHER



If John Lennon was still with us what whould he believe was the impact of "Imagine" written by himself and Yoko forty one years ago?



John Lennon



"Imagine"
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one!


I was blessed with parents who were very positive and who taught me that even in the darkest moment if you stay positie you can make a change in any negative action toward you.  They told me to seek solutions to problems and not to be overcome by these problems.

Lennon looked at the world and wanted to make change....stop war......end poverty......remove class
distinction and structure....and eliminate greed.  When we look at our world 42 years post "Imagine," it does not appear we have made much progress.  For many that would lead to the conclusion that Lennon as a dreamer was wrong and that "Imagine" was only words that could never be translated into action.  

Image result for picture of mother teresa helping poor

 I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. -Mother Teresa

Saint Teresa of Calcutta believed as I believe...we must create ripples......we cannot change the world.....each one of us performing one act of kindess each day can make a difference in a world of ego, anxiety, and negativity where money collection has replaced man's concern for the brotherhood of man.

Begin today: 
"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one!"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat Stomatitis Unwrapped-#DonaldHDeForgeVMD-Fellow of the Academy of Veterinary Dentistry

Safety in Pet Anesthesia-Dr. Don DeForge

Milford Mobile Vet Tip-Toxocara-Roundworm-Intestinal Worm-Zoonosis #Dr. Don DeForge